Game 1 Today, Let the Series Begin

  • Philadelphia Flyers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Flyerwire Newsletter
      Philadelphia Flyers
      Having trouble viewing this email?
      Click here to see it online.
      Did a friend send this to you? Skip the grapevine and sign up here

      GAME 1: PHILADELPHIA FLYERS VS BOSTON BRUINS

      Game 1: Let the Series Begin
      The Flyers begin the Semifinals today as they host the Bruins at the Wells Fargo Center (3pm, NBC, 610 WIP). The second-seeded Flyers are coming off a seven-game series win over the Sabres in the quarterfinals, while the third-seeded Bruins knocked off the Canadiens with an overtime win in Game 7 of that quarterfinal series. This is a rematch of last year’s Eastern Conference Semifinal, which the Flyers won in seven games.
      Preview |
      Game Notes  | FlyersTV: Saunders Pregame | Tickets

      Tale of Two Goalies
      You can say what you want about matching up the forwards and the defense but the fact of the matter is the series between the Flyers and Bruins is going to be a battle to the bitter end.
      On the Fly | Series Preview

      Put Your Game Face On
      There's nothing like a hockey fan come playoff time, all-heart, all-passion, and if we get it our way, all-beard. Whether you're "Growing One for the Team", or sponsoring someone else, now you can watch beards grow for a good cause.

      Stop by the Bud Light Block Party tonight for live entertainment by the Rockets, featured drinks and food specials, plus a dunk tank and inflatable velcro wall. Stop by the AT&T Pavilion for the live broadcast of Flyers Pregame Live.
      Follow the Flyers on: Web | Facebook | Twitter
      Own a piece of history: rememberthespectrum.com

      To ensure delivery of our emails to your inbox, please add
      events@...-spectacor.com to your address book or safe senders list.

      Did a friend send this to you? Skip the grapevine and sign up here.

      Manage your email subscriptions here

      Comcast-Spectacor. 3601 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148.