Four Tix, Four Gifts, Four Meals, $40

  • Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010

      header

      PENGUINS INTRODUCE THE

      McDONALD'S FANTASTIC FOUR DEAL

      group

      Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins hockey is a FANtastic way for a family to enjoy a night out.  And now that experience can be had for an even better price, thanks to a unique partnership between the Penguins and McDonalds.

      The Penguins are pleased to announce the McDonalds FANtastic Four Deal.  This offer will be available on two nights - Saturday, November 27 vs. the Rochester Americans and Saturday, December 11 vs. the Norfolk Admirals.

      Fans who purchase the package for the November 27 game vs. the Americans will receive four game tickets, four Penguins fleece blankets, and four McDonalds value meals.  Fans purchasing this deal for the December 11 game vs. Norfolk will receive four tickets, four specialty Holiday baseball hats, and four McDonalds value meals.

      But the best thing about the McDonalds FANtastic Four Deal is the price -  it starts at just $40.00 per package!

      "We realize that a night out for the entire family may not always be affordable with the current state of the economy," said Penguins CEO Jeff Barrett.  "With the help of McDonalds, we have been able to put together a package which we feel is an exceptional value and accessible to just about any family."

      Tickets for the McDonalds FANtastic Four Deal are extremely limited, and are available exclusively through the Penguins ticket office.  To purchase yours, call the Penguins at 570-208-7367.

      (McDonalds Value Meal Vouchers are redeemable at all local participating McDonalds locations.  Vouchers are not redeemable inside the Mohegan Sun Arena)

      PENS AND PINS BOWLING TOURNAMENT ON DECEMBER 5 TO BENEFIT ALLIED SERVICES

      groupThe Penguins and Chacko's invite you to the inaugural Pens and Pins Bowling Tournament to benefit Allied Services.  The tournament  features Penguins players serving as team captains for each competing team of Fans.  It's a great way for  you to get up close and personal with your favorite  players, while helping a great cause!

      PENS AND PINS TOURNAMENT INFO

      When:
      Sunday, December 5 from 3:00-5:00pm
      Where:
      Chacko's Bowling Center, 195 N. Wilkes-Barre Blvd
      Why:
      An event raising money for Allied Services

      • Each team will consist of five bowlers plus a Penguins player/coach - (Penguins bowlers will be randomly assigned to teams)
      • Each team will bowl two games
      • Trophies will be given for highest combined team score and highest combined individual score
      • Entry fee covers bowling, shoe rental, food and beverage
      • Cost is $30 per individual, $150 per team of five

      There will also be great auction items available, including bowling shirts worn by each of the Penguins participating in the event.  For more information, or to register, call the Penguins at 570-208-7367

      WIN WINTER CLASSIC TICKETS AT NOVEMBER HOME GAMES

      The Pittsburgh Penguins and Washington Capitals will meet in the 2011 Bridgestone Winter Classic on January 1, and YOU could be there!

      We'll be giving away two tickets to the event, being held at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, at every Wilkes-Barre/Scranton home game during October and November.

      To be eligible to win, simply grab a registration form on your way into each home game in October and November, and deposit it into the drawing boxes located behind sections 101 and 108. We'll pick one lucky winner live on camera during the third period of each game through November 27.

      Tickets for all Penguins home games are on sale now, and available by calling 800-745-3000, visiting the Pennstar Box Office at the Mohegan Sun Arena, or by logging on to www.ticketmaster.com.

      UPCOMING PENGUINS APPEARANCES

      The Penguins will be out and about this week, greeting fans across the area. Check out where your favorite flightless fowl will be with our Appearance Schedule:

      DATEPLAYERLOCATIONTIME
      Tuesday, November 9Carl SneepWeis Markets - Clark's Summit6:00-7:00pm
      Tuesday, November 9Geoff WalkerGeorgetown Beer and Deli - Coors Light Star Bar7:00-8:30pm
      Wednesday, November 10Brett SterlingGrotto Pizza Wilkes-Barre - Coors Light Star Bar7:00-8:30pm

      OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | WBSPenguins.com

      Luzerne County

      If you would like to be removed from future mailings, please click here.