Blackhawks Sign Hossa, Kopecky

  • Chicago Blackhawks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Blackhawks Sign Hossa, Kopecky

      the Chicago Blackhawks
      TICKETS | TEAM | SCHEDULE | STATS | NEWS | BLACKHAWKS TV | COMMUNITY | SHOP | FORWARD THIS EMAIL
      Join the Hawks on: Facebook Twitter
      July 01, 2009
      Blackhawks Sign Hossa, Kopecky
      Blackhawks Sign Hossa, Kopecky The Chicago Blackhawks have signed right wing Marian Hossa to a 12-year contract and center Tomas Kopecky (TAW-mahsh, koh-PEHTS-kee) a two-year contract.

      "To add Marian, an elite and world-class player, and Tomas, a Stanley Cup Champion, to our exciting young core reinforces our commitment to try to win the Stanley Cup," Blackhawks General Manager Dale Tallon said.

      A four-time NHL All-Star, Hossa has played in 11 seasons in the NHL with Ottawa (1997-2004), Atlanta (2005-08), Pittsburgh (2008) and Detroit (2008-09), recording 719 points (339G, 380A) in 775 regular season contests. He has appeared in 98 Stanley Cup Playoff games (31G, 45A), including reaching the Stanley Cup Final in each of the last two seasons.
      Unsubscribe
      Update your subscription
      Chicago Blackhawks - One Goal 312.445.7000

      Unsubscribe or update your email preferences.
      Email marketing by SubscriberMail
      1901 W. Madison Street, United Center | Chicago, IL 60612