Cougars-7, Blazers-2

  • Kamloops Blazers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008

      COUGARS WIN BIG IN PG

      Dana Tyrell, Brett Connolly, Cameron Cepek, and Parker Stanfield combined for 15 points as the Cougars built a 3-0 lead en route to a 7-2 win over the Blazers on Saturday at CN Centre.  Jake Trask and Tyler Shattock had powerplay goals for the Blazers as they rallied to make it a 3-2 game early in the third.  The Cougars then scored 4 unanswered to put the game away.  Final shots were 51-22 Cougars with Justin Leclerc taking the loss and Kevin Armstrong picking up the win.  The Blazers were 2-for-5 on the PP while the Cougars were 4-for-6.