Blazers-5, Hurricanes-2

  • Kamloops Blazers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008

      BLAZERS WIN FOURTH STRAIGHT

      The line of Tyler Shattock (2g), Jake Trask (1g,1a), and Shayne Wiebe (3a) combined for 7 points as the Blazers overcame an early 1-0 deficit to beat the Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-2 on Halloween night at ISC.  Dalibor Bortnak and CJ Stretch scored the other Blazer goals as they held period leads of 2-1 and 4-2.  The Blazers went 2-for-6 on the powerplay and 4-for-5 on the penalty kill.  The Hurricanes outshot the Blazers 29-27 with Justin Leclerc picking up his 4th straight win and Juha Metsola taking the loss.