Chiefs-6, Blazers-2

  • Kamloops Blazers
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 9:35 PM

      BIG SECOND PERIOD DOES IT FOR CHIEFS

      The defending Memorial Cup Champion Spokane Chiefs scored 4 goals in the second period en route to a 6-2 win over the Blazers on Tuesday night at ISC.  Tyler Shattock - in the first period - and CJ Stretch - in the third, both on the powerplay, counted for the Blazer offense while Mitch Wahl scored twice and added two assists to pace the Chief attack.  Shots were 35-32 for Spokane with Dustin Tokarski getting the win and Jon Groenheyde taking the loss.  The Blazers were 2-for-7 on the PP and 1-for-1 on the PK.