File - lepuck.txt

  • lepuck@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
      Thank you for joining the Le Puck and Friends Ice Hockey Community mailing list.

      This message contains important information about your subscription, so please read it carefully and save it so you can refer to it later.

      Because this list can be very active, you might wish to subscribe to the digest version instead of the full version. The digest version however does not deliver enhanced graphics or text, so some messages may be lost because of this.

      You may also choose the "no e-mail" option and read the messages on the groups home page at your convience.If you are considering leaving the group we hope that you will choose the no e-mail option instead.

      To contact a list moderator, send an e-mail message to lepuck-owner@yahoogroups.com

      If you maintain a website, please feel free to visit the groups page and post your link to it. You might also care to visit our photo section or participate in one of our polls.

      Hockey Lovers of all types are urged to sign their webpage up withe WPHL: World of Proud Hockey Lovers Webring at http://l.webring.com/hub?ring=wphl

      Please join us in our quest to become one of the largest and most interesting hockey rings on the web.

      Thanks again for joining our community and Good Hockey!
    • lepuck@yahoogroups.com