29802Montreal Canadiens – We need your consent

  • Le Club de hockey Canadien
    Jun 30, 2014
      Montreal Canadiens – We need your consent

      SIGN UP FOR THE CANADIENS MAILING LIST BEFORE JULY 4, 2014
      AND YOU COULD WIN A PAIR OF PLATINUM SEATS FOR THE 2014-15 HOME OPENER
      OR A CANADIENS JERSEY SIGNED BY CAREY PRICE

      The Montreal Canadiens wish to comply with the new Canadian anti-spam legislation that will go into effect on July 1, 2014.
      As such, we need to obtain your consent in order to continue sending you our communications.

      If you wish to remain on our distribution list, please update your profile so we can better inform you about news, events or products that may be of interest to you; whether it be post-game reports, exclusive pre-sales, updates on ticket on-sale dates, minor hockey programs, fan clubs and other subjects relevant to the team.

      CLICK HERE TO REMAIN ON OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST

      Please note that if you choose to opt in, you are welcome to withdraw your consent at any time in the future.

      Le Club de hockey Canadien
      1275 St-Antoine Ouest, Montréal (Québec) H3C 5L2

      Unsubscribe from this mailing list

      1909 avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal, Quebec, H4b5G0, Canada