297882014 Stanley Cup Champions!

  • Los Angeles Kings
    Jun 14, 2014

      If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

      LA Kings
      2014 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

      2014 Stanley Cup Champions!

      Your LA Kings have captured their 2nd Stanley Cup in just 3 years with tonight's victory over the New York Rangers! Visit LAKings.com and LAKingsInsider.com for a complete recap, highlights and post-game interviews.

      On behalf of the entire LA Kings organization, we want to THANK YOU for all of your support throughout the entire season. You continue to prove that we have the best fans in the NHL and we can't wait to celebrate this Championship with you!

      Stanley Cup Championship Parade:
      The LA Kings will host a Championship Parade on Monday, June 16th in downtown Los Angeles. The parade will begin at 12:00pm PT on 5th and Figueroa and will head south to STAPLES Center ending on 11th Street.
      More Info

      Stanley Cup Rally:
      A Stanley Cup Rally will be held for the LA Kings at STAPLES Center following the Championship Parade. LA Kings Season Ticket Members have first rights to tickets to this event. Should any additional tickets become available, VIP eNews subscribers will have access to up to 4 tickets beginning at 6:00pm PT on June 14thThe event is ticketed on a first-come, first served basis and may sell out before 6:00pm
      Click here for tickets. Password: ROYAL

      Thank you again for your support and we look forward to seeing you at the 2014 Stanley Cup Championship Parade! Go Kings!

      LAKings.com
      LAKings.com

      To manage your email preferences or unsubscribe, please click here.
      Los Angeles Kings - 300 N Continental Blvd. - Suite 500 - El Segundo, CA 90245
      © 2013-14 Los Angeles Kings Hockey Club | Visit www.LAKings.com | Privacy Policy

      To ensure delivery of our emails to your inbox, please add updates@... to your address book or safe senders list.