  • Los Angeles Kings
    Oct 3, 2013
      VIP eNews
      VIP eNews Header
      Tune-In Banner

      space

      spaceSeason Openerspace
      space

      The LA Kings open the 2013-14 season on the road in Minnesota tonight at 5pm PT. The game will air on NBC Sports Network and can be heard locally on KRLA 870 AM. The Kings are 19-17-9 all-time on Opening Night. 5 Things To Watch For | Stanley Cup Predictions | Power Rankings | We Are All Kings

      Stadium Series
      space
      space

      UPCOMING GAMES

      Oct 4 @5pm | Oct 7 vs7:30pm  |   Oct 9 vs 7:30pm | Oct 11 @4pm

      FEATURED INFO

      space
      space

      Event Suites

      2013-14 Event Suites
      Host your next event in an Event Suite at a Kings game. Single game suites are available throughout the season. Call today and ask about our specials for October games. More Info

      Ice Crew Calendar
      The 2014 LA Kings Ice Crew Calendar is on sale now! Feeling generous? You can donate one back to active duty soldiers in our US Military through the USO for just $10. Buy Now

      Partial Plans

      2013-14 Partial Plans
      Guarantee your ticket to the home opener vs the New York Rangers and other sold out games like Pittsburgh, Detroit and Chicago buy purchasing an LA Kings Partial Plan! View Plans

      spacespace
      space

      Watch the Story Unfold: We Are All Kings

      NHLPA votes to approve hybrid icing

      Scrivens wins back up job

      New LA Kings App available to download

      Great Moments in Kings History: Part 1 | 2

      Toffoli, Pearson & Vey head to Manchester

      Pizza HutStubHubClick Here
      space
      LA Kings Footer
      To manage your email preferences or unsubscribe, please click here.
      To ensure delivery of our emails to your inbox, please add updates@... to your address book or safe senders list.
      Los Angeles Kings - 300 N Continental Blvd. - Suite 500 - El Segundo, CA 90245
      © 2011-12 Los Angeles Kings Hockey Club | Visit www.LAKings.com | Privacy Policy

      LA Kings TwitterLA Kings FacebookLA Kings VideoLA Kings Mobile AppLA Kings TwitterLa Kings FacebookLA Kings VideoLA Kings Mobile AppLA Kings Tickets