15599Blackhawks Convention Passes Available

  • the Chicago Blackhawks
    Jul 1, 2008
      Blackhawks Convention Passes Available

      http://blackhawks.nhl.com/
      Hull Mikita
      Tickets | Team | Schedule | Stats | News | Multimedia | Community | Shop | Forward this Email
      July 01, 2008
      Blackhawks Convention Passes Available
      Dear Red & White Subscriber,

      In cooperation with the Hilton Chicago, we have recently acquired additional space for our upcoming Blackhawks Convention that will take place July 18-20.

      While supplies last, we are providing our valued Red & White newsletter subscribers with an opportunity to purchase a limited number of Blackhawks Convention passes. There is no guarantee of availability so you are encouraged to act fast!

      To purchase tickets, click here and enter the password "rookie."

      If you are unable to attend the Convention, we look forward to seeing you this fall for a new era of Blackhawks Hockey!
      NHL Free Agency Begins Today
      NHL Free Agency begins today at 11 am CT. Be sure to visit chicagoblackhawks.com for your complete Blackhawks free agent coverage.
      Convention VIP Breakfast Auction

      Unsubscribe or update your email preferences.
      Email Marketing
      1901 W. Madison Street, United Center | Chicago, IL 60612