RE: [leon_sparc] in Microprocessor Report

  • cosma.pabouctsidis@st.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24 10:08 AM
      Dear Leon friends,

      In this month's issue, Microprocessor Report has published a very
      positive editorial on Leon entitled "A GNU SPARC?".
      http://www.mdronline.com/mpr_public/editorials/edit15_03.html

      As you probably know, Microprocessor Report is THE industry reference
      for all news and information on advanced microprocessor development.

      While we initiated the publicity, the article is a testimonial to the
      extraordinary accomplishment of Jiri and all of you.

      Congratulations to all.

      Cosma Pabouctsidis
      Marketing Director
      Metaflow
      cosma@...
      (602) 549-7535
    • 문귀연
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24 8:58 PM

        I'm sorry so that I didn't know that it in leon-2.1 is different from

        it in leon-2.2.

        I read it in the Leon/Amba vhdl model desc.(leon-2.2).

        On Page 38, "External bus error and bus ready are disabled".

        >> --If you doesn't use bexcn and brdyn , you need not to do anything.
        >> --They are disabled in default.
        >>
        > I am not sure that is true, On LEON 2.1 you had to negate BEXCN and
        >assert BRDYN if not used (Vcc and GND respectively).
        >
        > Jiri, is this changed in 2.2?
        >
        > Regards,
        > Hans.
        >

        >This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
        >intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
        >you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
        >hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
        >message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

        Your life on the net
        DreamWiz Free Mail @ http://www.dreamwiz.com/
        DreamSearch Click the world!!! http://search.dreamwiz.com/