RE: [leon_sparc] LEON version 2.2b is out

  • Hans Tiggeler
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2000
      > Jiri.
      >
      > PS. I will be out the whole of next week (16/10 - 20/10), I need
      > time some off ...

      Excellent, that will give us mortals some time to catch up (assuming
      that is possible ) :-)

      For those of you interested in AMBA, I just added an AHB slave and so far it
      all works (first time!). I also know that Luca Stagnaro added his CAN
      controller (see ftp://ftp.estec.esa.nl/pub/ws/wsd/CAN/can.htm) to the APB
      bus without any problems.
      To add an AMBA peripheral you have to add your component to
      ambacomp.vhd, your port and interrupt mapping to acore.vhd, update mcore.vhd
      (acore port signals), update target.vhd (config constants) and bob's your
      uncle or "klaar is kees" if you're from Holland,

      Regards,
      Hans.