Place & route targetting Altera successful

  • Jiri Gaisler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2001
      I synthesized leon-2.3.3 to Altera 20K200E-1X and performed a
      place&route in Quartus-II without any problems. The synplify
      warning:

      @N:"../leon/fpga/bprom.vhd":39:4:39:7|Generating ROM d[31:0]
      @W|Module generator failed

      can be ignored, it just indicates that the boot prom is not
      placed in an ESM block, but in normal logic elements. I used
      the fpga_2k2k_bootprom configuration. The Altera place&route
      report is available at:

      http://www.gaisler.com/doc/leon.csf.htm.gz

      Since I have no Altera hardware, I could not verify the final
      netlist. Donations are welcome ... :-)

      Jiri.

      Gaisler Research, Plantageg. 5, 41305 Goteborg, Sweden, +46-73-9927100
      email: jiri@..., home page: http://www.gaisler.com