RE: [leon_sparc] Need information about MMU

  • Hans Tiggeler
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2001
      Have a look at http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/ee71gm/project.html

      Regards,
      Hans.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: cdrom [mailto:cdrom@...]
      Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 7:10 AM
      To: leon_sparc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [leon_sparc] Need information about MMU

      Good day !
      Do you have some information about vhdl model of MMU (memory
      management unit) ?
      I cant find information about MMU in Internet :(
      If you know some sites or link, please give me it.
      Best regards,
      Denis
      (Russia, Vladivostok)

      --
      Best regards,
      cdrom mailto:cdrom@...

      intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
      you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
      hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this