Re: [lengvai_saldziai] Fw: Fw: TC on international project management "iProject" [3 Attachments]

  • Nerijus Miginis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Sorry,

      ne ten issiunciau

      Nerijus Miginis
      nmiginis@...
      +370 671 31 780

      From: Nerijus Miginis <nmiginis@...>
      To: lmc <lengvai_saldziai@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, November 1, 2009 6:50:37 PM
      Subject: [lengvai_saldziai] Fw: Fw: TC on international project management "iProject" [3 Attachments]

      3 lenku anketos

      Nerijus Miginis
      nmiginis@yahoo. com
      +370 671 31 780

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Basia Ligas <basia.ligas@ gmail.com>
      To: Nerijus Miginis <nmiginis@yahoo. com>
      Cc: Magdalena Albrycht <magdalena.albrycht@ gmail.com>; Marek Zyska <marekzyska@gmail. com>
      Sent: Sat, October 31, 2009 11:47:57 PM
      Subject: Re: Fw: TC on international project management "iProject"

      Hello Nerijus,

      I wrote you yesterday about the TC on iProjects. I’m sending in the attachment the applications of mine and my 2 friends. The three of us would like to represent STRIM Association from Krakow.

      I understand that we are probably not the only ones to apply, yet we count for the best :)

      Warmest greeting from the south of Poland

      Basia as well as Magda & Marek

      2009/10/30 Nerijus Miginis <nmiginis@yahoo. com>
      Hello,

      here I send the application form, description and program of the TC. I am waiting for your filled application forms till sunday evening, send it by email. if you have any questions dont hesitate to write to me.

      Nerijus Miginis
      nmiginis@yahoo. com
      +370 671 31 780