Fw: INVITATION TO THE TRAINING COURSE IN KYIV - UKRAINE

  • Vilma Aleksiene
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3 2:50 AM
      Labas mieli ir mielosios...
      Persiunciu jums skubu info. Gal kam bus idomu. As niekaip negaliu galvoti ir dalyvauti del finansiniu problemu absoliuciai niekur...Bent jau kol kas...Leiskit man zinoti kuo skubiau ar susidomejot, tada galesiu jai greitai atsakyti .
      Su meile ir pagarba
      Vilma

      From: Afsai - Cuca Maset <c.maset@...>
      Date: Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 5:50 PM
      Subject: INVITATION TO THE TRAINING COURSE IN KIEV - UCRAINE

      Dear friends,

      as we informed you in advanced, our project in Kiev has been approved.
      With this email we would like to invite you to send participants to the TRAINING COURSE, we are organizing, together with Alternative V, in Kiev, Ukraine, from next 12th to 20th October 2009.

      Enclosed please find Registration form for participants and some information concerning the project.
      We will be sending concrete information and the final program as soon as we get the confirmation from your side and the name of your participants.

      As we have not much time left we would appreciate if you could give us a quickly confirmation that you are still interested in sending 2 participants from your organisation to the training course. If you are unable to send participants to the course because of dates problems, please, inform us URGENTLY, so that we can contact other partners.

      For any further information of the course, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Looking forward to hearing from you,

      Cuca Maset
      Project Coordinator

      **************************************