Entrepreneurship - JUST DO IT - Infopack and application form - IASI, ROMANIA

  • Nerijus Miginis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
    Sveiki,

    ieskau dalyviu i jaunimo mainus.

    Data: Kovo 24 - Balandzio 1d.
    Vieta: Rumunija
    Tema: Verslumas, Socialinis verslumas
    Kiek kainuos: Reikia pasidengti 30% keliones islaidu
    I rengini vaziuosiu pats.

    Jei kazkam idomu prisiduokit iki 5nio. parashykit, kad norit varyti nmiginis@.... o anketos laukciau pirmadieni.

    geros dienos,

    Nerijus Miginis
    nmiginis@...
    +370 671 31 780

    Dear partners,
    Please, find enclosed the infopack and the application forms for the Entrepreneuship  Just do it.
    Also, we are coming with the following requests, asking for your agreement for this:
    1. due to our previous experiences with incomplete groups or groups that didn't show up at all, we are kindly asking you to provide us with the participants lists as soon as possible and also, in case you won't be able to find participants, to let us know, with at least 3 weeks in advance.
    2. once you will find your groups, please, find the succesful entrepreneurship stories - if these stories are going to be presented using short movies, it would be perfect, otherwise, it's up to your group's creativity...
    3. don't book the tickets unless you are a group of at least 4 pax - in case the group is <3 pax it is not legally considered a group, thus we won;t be able to cover any of the costs for a group of 3.
    4. before booking your tickets, please, consult with us - we will help you to find the best transport alternative to Iasi.
    5. As my colleagues are working now on the budget - the NA made some cuttings in the budget, please, as soon as possible, let us know what would be the approximate costs for your travel to and from Bucharest.
    We will  be looking forward for your questions!
    Best wishes

    Adina Marina Calafateanu
    Center for Sustainable Community Development - Giubega, 913  - DJ, Romania
    +40741075409