455Trivia NIght for Lemierre's awareness

  • Mrs. Valencia
    Sep 19 7:06 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 492 KB
    I need all your help!  Some of you are not in our area but some of you are or know someone that is.  We are holding a Trivia Night to help fund the medical research going on right now with Dr. Centor.  Our goal is to raise $3,000.  But we have 8 tables left to sell.  If we do not get these 8 tables sold then we will not make our goal ;0(
    I've attached the flyer for the trivia night.  please share with everyone you know that may want to come.  I have families from Jackson IL as well as Kansas City MO coming so you never know who will want to come and how far they are willing to drive to help support a good cause!

    Thank you!!
    xoxoxo

    Tammy Valencia
    JER Foundation for Lemierre's Awarness