      From: Kimberly <kimberly@...>
      Subject: RE: [lemierres_syndrome] Interested in Sharing your story?
      To: lemierres_syndrome@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 12:29 PM

      Hey there! I sent you an email to the address you’ve given. Thanks so much! I look forward to reading Erick’s story.

      Again for anyone who may have missed my earlier email. I’m in the process of gathering stories of those who have been touched by this disease. I am offering those who contribute a free copy of the book. Because it is something that I’m doing in my free time It’s a slow process.

      I also would like to know if anyone out there knows of a family or situation where Lemierre’s may have caused a financial burden on a family or person so that any proceeds that come from the sale of the book could either help a family in need or some sort of group that is associated with this disease. Seeing that the book will be in electronic format there won’t be any upfront costs and all of the income from the sale can be used to help others.

      I started the book as therapy for myself with dealing with this disease and having to explain to family members exactly how dangerous this is and how close I came to leaving them. I don’t look for financial gain but to help someone that has been where I have.

      I enjoy having you guys to talk to because you DO understand.

      Thanks for listening!!

      Love to you all

      Kimberly

      From: Kimberly <kimberly@kyblue. com>
      To: lemierres_syndrome@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 11:31 AM

      I'm currently writing a book about Lemierre's Syndrome and my story. I thought by adding the many other stories the book would help others in a bigger way. I would be willing to send all who contribute a free copy of the book.

      I appreciate any contributions. The more we educate others about this terrible disease the more lives we could possibly save!

      Thanks!

      Kimberly

      Hi Kimberly,

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic