      From: Kimberly <kimberly@...>
      Subject: [lemierres_syndrome] Interested in Sharing your story?
      To: lemierres_syndrome@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 11:31 AM

      I'm currently writing a book about Lemierre's Syndrome and my story. I thought by adding the many other stories the book would help others in a bigger way. I would be willing to send all who contribute a free copy of the book.

      I appreciate any contributions. The more we educate others about this terrible disease the more lives we could possibly save!

      Thanks!
      Kimberly

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic