      Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 8:19 PM
      Subject: [lemierres_syndrome] Re: Interested in Sharing your story?

      --- In lemierres_syndrome@ yahoogroups. com, "Kimberly" <kimberly@.. .>
      wrote:

      > Great! I'll look for your previous post to save you from having to
      type it all out again and if I have any questions I'll email ya!

      > Thanks so much!
      >
      > Kimberly

      I would love to share my daughter's story. It's all a miracle as to
      how she survived. It happen a year ago "summer of 2007" a rising
      high shcool senior. She was flown to Chrildren's Hospital MUSC in
      Charleston, SC. I have newspaper articles and recounts of a story by
      the doctors at MUSC. If you are interested I will write it up and e-
      mail it to you. Andrea Stanford

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic