      From: Alishia
      Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 12:18 PM
      Subject: [lemierres_syndrome] Re: Interested in Sharing your story?

      I would be happy to share my story too. I wrote a lot of it on a post
      on here, but I could also send it in an e-mail too. Please let me
      know what you need me to do to help out.

      ---Alishia

      --- In lemierres_syndrome@ yahoogroups. com, "Kimberly" <kimberly@.. .>
      wrote:

      > I'm currently writing a book about Lemierre's Syndrome and my story.
      I thought by adding the many other stories the book would help others
      in a bigger way. I would be willing to send all who contribute a free
      copy of the book.

      > I appreciate any contributions. The more we educate others about
      this terrible disease the more lives we could possibly save!

      > Thanks!
      > Kimberly

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic