423Re: Interested in Sharing your story?

  • Alishia
    Sep 1, 2008
      I would be happy to share my story too. I wrote a lot of it on a post
      on here, but I could also send it in an e-mail too. Please let me
      know what you need me to do to help out.

      --- In lemierres_syndrome@yahoogroups.com, "Kimberly" <kimberly@...>
      > I'm currently writing a book about Lemierre's Syndrome and my story.
      I thought by adding the many other stories the book would help others
      in a bigger way. I would be willing to send all who contribute a free
      copy of the book.
      > I appreciate any contributions. The more we educate others about
      this terrible disease the more lives we could possibly save!
      > Thanks!
      > Kimberly
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic