      From: Asha
      Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 1:37 PM
      Subject: [lemierres_syndrome] Re: Interested in Sharing your story?

      Definatley, I really want to help raise awareness of LS but have no
      idea of how to go about it... Anyway I made a little website which has
      an about me section explaining my personal experience. So if you want
      to use that plase feel free. Asha x

      --- In lemierres_syndrome@ yahoogroups. com, "Kimberly" <kimberly@.. .>
      wrote:

      > I'm currently writing a book about Lemierre's Syndrome and my story.
      I thought by adding the many other stories the book would help others
      in a bigger way. I would be willing to send all who contribute a free
      copy of the book.

      > I appreciate any contributions. The more we educate others about
      this terrible disease the more lives we could possibly save!

      > Thanks!
      > Kimberly

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic