416new to this

  • taliatroister
    Aug 21, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      I was diagnosed with Lemierre's in June, and am nearing what I hope is
      the end of my recovery process. I was just told about this site, and am
      surprised to see so many people on here! I'd been feeling really down
      this summer about everything I went through, and all the plans that I
      had to cancel, and forced my family to cancel. Reading about a lot of
      other experiences is making me feel thankful and lucky that I was
      diagnosed early enough in the process to make a full recovery (I
      think). So thanks to everyone who has posted their experiences.
      Talia