415Medical Advocate for Lemierre's

  • kristie_estes
    Aug 20, 2008
      As our family approaches the third anniversary of daughter Meredith's
      Lemierre's Syndrome, there seem to be important new progress this
      summer that Lemierre's is getting needed medical and media attention.
      Just read today that Dr. Robert Centor of DB's Medical Rants is working
      hard on finishing an article titled, "Can we decrease the morbidity and
      mortality from Lemierre's syndrome?" He has also prepared a
      comprehensive presentation about Lemierre's that he is presenting to
      medical audiences. This is his blog address: www.medrants.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic