Fort Mac photos

  • flaviuscrispus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2002
      Ave, comilitos!

      I just posted a few photos from last weekend's Ft. MacArthur event on
      the Yahoo site. More will be coming as soon as I get them scanned.

      Flavius Crispus
    • palladium@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
        Avete, fratres et sorers!

        Whoever took photos at Fort Mac, please either post them on the Yahoo site ASAP, or email them to me, or send me a CD filled with images. Actually, do all three if possible (smaller images on Yahoo or emailed; larger versions sent via CD). My address is:

        Dave Michaels
        28039 Promontory Lane
        Valencia, CA 91354

        I've been dilatory in getting images of recent events on the website (Lafe, Poppy Fest) and want to remedy this immediately.

        Dave / Flavius
      • Bruno Willinski