That’s good to hear. Just curious because it might be easier for SIG participation if ASI begins requiring annual meetings. I’ve used Go to Meeting beforet5a4uyzxcs3j6ftxknm7rzzzdlfw2zfus5d3yt2b
I used Zoom from ASI for a PNW conference planning meeting. It's free if you limit yourself to 40 minutes. Someone else set it up, but they said it was verymaria.sosnowski
Thank you Christine! Sounds like they covered a lot. Has anyone used Zoom before? Is it similar to Go to Meeting? Pamt5a4uyzxcs3j6ftxknm7rzzzdlfw2zfus5d3yt2b
The mission is to provide members with a networking forum for information exchange, professional development, education, event announcements, job referrals and peer reviews.
As membership grows, additional objectives and goals may be developed by the members.
- Jun 5, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.