Re: Introduction of Members

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23 6:41 AM

      Hi,

      I am a legal assistant working for a small personal injury firm in Gulfport, Mississippi for the past two years.  Prior to that I worked for a major litigation defense firm in Pascagoula, Mississippi for over 15 years.    I graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1991 with a BS in Paralegal Studies.  I sat for and passed the CLA and the CLAS.

      I love the challenges that comes with meeting deadlines and finding that one document, truth or lie that makes the case.

      Living on the Mississippi Coast I enjoy the beautiful beaches and the sports that go along with that fishing, boating,  and sailing.