Introduction of Members

  • miss.sonrisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2009
      Here is where you will introduce yourself to the group.

      Tell us where you work, what your position is, where you went to school, what you like about your job, what you dislike about your job, hobbies, etc.

      :)
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2009

        Hi,

        I am a legal assistant working for a small personal injury firm in Gulfport, Mississippi for the past two years.  Prior to that I worked for a major litigation defense firm in Pascagoula, Mississippi for over 15 years.    I graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1991 with a BS in Paralegal Studies.  I sat for and passed the CLA and the CLAS.

        I love the challenges that comes with meeting deadlines and finding that one document, truth or lie that makes the case.

        Living on the Mississippi Coast I enjoy the beautiful beaches and the sports that go along with that fishing, boating,  and sailing.