Re: [lectra] Re: lectra for sale

  • Russell Bond
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 3, 2008
      HI Thomas,

      This is James (co-owner of the group ;o) I'm being abit lazy, I just skimmed the posts & didnt notice if you'd said where you live. Anywhere near Warrenton Missouri? I have some friends with a pick-up out there, might be able to sort something out...
      TTFN - R. James - illumiconUK

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 4, 2008
        I finally got a response back from him.

        He sold it on the first day.

        --- In lectra@yahoogroups.com, Russell Bond <illumicon@...> wrote:

        > HI Thomas,
        >
        > This is James (co-owner of the group ;o) I'm being abit lazy, I
        just skimmed the posts & didnt notice if you'd said where you live.
        Anywhere near Warrenton Missouri? I have some friends with a pick-up
        out there, might be able to sort something out...

        > TTFN - R. James - illumiconUK

        available now at Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html

      • gyartz
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 4, 2008
          --- In lectra@yahoogroups.com, "thumphrey" <thumphrey1@...> wrote:

          > I finally got a response back from him.
          >
          > He sold it on the first day.
          >

          > --- In lectra@yahoogroups.com, Russell Bond <illumicon@> wrote:
          > >
          > > HI Thomas,
          > >
          > > This is James (co-owner of the group ;o) I'm being abit lazy, I
          > just skimmed the posts & didnt notice if you'd said where you live.
          > Anywhere near Warrenton Missouri? I have some friends with a pick-
          up
          > out there, might be able to sort something out...
          > >
          > > TTFN - R. James - illumiconUK

          posted a message here about this recently & i will again comment on
          this. i don't understand why they don't produce these bikes again
          with their high demand nowadays. i see those overpriced ego cycles
          selling like hot cakes & they really ain't worth the money they sell
          for in my opinion. they really are just small bikes with motors on
          them. i'm sure the lectra crowd would put them to shame, but we'll
          never see it happen it looks like....