Invites Offered to Post to Existentialism Philosophy Blog

  • SARTRE
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2002
      Group:

      Having returned back to the States, we would like to entend an
      invitation to join the Existentialism Philosophy Blog
      http://existentialist.blogspot.com/

      This is a FREE site when you can post your articles, essays or
      comments directly to the site.

      If you have interest, reply back to: sartrejp@...

      We will send you an invite to register. You would select your own ID
      and password (I will NOT know the password)

      Upon receipt and process my the BlogSpot software, you will be sent
      the login url address.

      All you need to do is login and enter the name of the title, provide
      any url address if needed, and copy or type your text. Hit post and
      publish and logout. It is that simple.

      The Existentialism Philosophy Blog is open to the PUBIC. Hope you
      will want to post and visit the Blog.

      Replies will be appreciated.

      All the best,

      SARTRE