night life

  • xxxdreamerzzz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 9:03 PM
      this is a quiet time when i know my place,tho it be on the fringe.onedge i have to be aware of my choices,even deciding whether tospeak.what one lives by the one must be responsible for defining-whatgives meaning,and what can one let go .in my case,the introvertedirrational intuitive,which society mostly sees as mystics at best andcranks at worst,i have to find my role.and I have often identifiedwith Harry Haller the loner in "Steppenwolf" who agonises over hischoices,but he is required to find eho he is,& follow no one,onlylive by his ways.tonight it`s lonely,and the best place to be iswhere i am,doing what i require.Night can be a terror,& i call forday-then i`ll walk in the sun and pray night come to me. m