  • jones_very
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2001
      think this club needs to communicate more. We are
      born into this world without any prior knowledge. We
      learn we must communicate to survive. Those who go into
      the wilderness to fend for themselves find that life
      is harsh and unforgiving. There needs to be some
      sort of comprimise between the real and the illusion
      (the romantic). Speak, you isolated romantic, or face
      the real.
    • xxxdreamerzzz
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2002