Re: Unlocking the Doors

  • galaxyngc628
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2001
      Why "Rebel and Exile"? Rebelling against what?
      Exiled where?<br><br>Why "galaxy NGC628"? It's where
      part of me is "from". It's also a galaxy found within
      my astrological sign.<br><br>Let's open some doors,
      maybe even some windows. We can even put in a skylight
      or two...<br><br>NGC628.
    • jones_very
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2001
        think this club needs to communicate more. We are
        born into this world without any prior knowledge. We
        learn we must communicate to survive. Those who go into
        the wilderness to fend for themselves find that life
        is harsh and unforgiving. There needs to be some
        sort of comprimise between the real and the illusion
        (the romantic). Speak, you isolated romantic, or face
        the real.
      • xxxdreamerzzz
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2002