Hello free thinkers. ^^

  • Kainoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2005
      Hi there my name is Kainoa, i'm a Native American male of 35 years and
      a decsendant of Apache and Cherokee tribal affilliation. I'm a graphic
      designer and freelance writer.. I've been a rabid and pessemistic
      existentialist for many years, my poetry and essays exude my quick wit
      and sharply tuned tongue. I am a pessemistic existentialist, which
      means not one question has one answer, and it will not be the
      universally mused response. I invite you to check out my website. I
      hope that i meet eye to eye with those that are unplugged, and if
      you're not...it'll be my pleasure. Just recently joining, my brain was
      filled with graphic ideas for your groups image. Have a great day, if
      you've had it already, sleep well...for tomorrow is another nightmare.
      Aloha ~ Kainoa http://ourworld.cs.com/mushroomsamba1/