MAHLER: A new EXISTENTIALIST Play

  • existentialistfemale
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2003
      "Mahler: The Man Who Was Never Born is a play which utilizes Goethe's
      concept of The Faustian Bargain. It is a term that I've coined to
      indicate an imagined, unearned gain in exchange for one's soul - a
      barter where-in the recipent is the looser. It is the relinquishing
      of one's judgement and life and when he places himself in the power
      of another. One does not get a "free lunch."" -From the Author
      You may want to check the site out http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/mahler