bi curious guy lookin for some "buddies"

  • Jori
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      I'm looking to make some friends with some men online, either gay or bi or curious like myself.

      Hoping to do some experimenting online and maybe eventually hook up. I don't really have much experience with this so I'm not sure how to go about things..

      I would like to keep things as discreet as possible though.. i can be reached through my profile

      http://webshowhost.info/aladynn/aladynn.html