Older woman seeking companionship

  • Jori
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      I'm an older woman who really gets off on energetic men who have a desire to please a woman. I find myself online more and more and I'd really like to meet some men, I have to warn you I can be quite a handful and if you can't keep up I will understand!

      Anyway if you would like to find out more about me or see some of my photos you can view my profile here

      http://webshowhost.info/madamexxx/madamexxx.html

      I do have photos, a webcam, and also a telephone, some times it's easier to talk than it is to type