As true as the curfew-causing coup by the intellectuals, priest, and politics...

  • kr_krajewski
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 29, 2007
      ... today in Manilla.

      In time; what order does It occur in? The government caused that
      in the form of information. But the people, now at least, want to
      break the curfew.

      The priestly element makes for the PURPOSE of life in an
      intellectual COUP.

      Wooo....hooo.... for my lack of knowledge I am now a BIGOT.

      Kris
    • matchairfriends
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 6, 2008
        http://makeszgirlfriend.googlepages.com/girlfriends.htm