  • girlwcrider
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 28, 2007
      http://makegirlrvfriend.googlepages.com/girlfriends.htm
    • kr_krajewski
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 29, 2007
        ... today in Manilla.

        In time; what order does It occur in? The government caused that
        in the form of information. But the people, now at least, want to
        break the curfew.

        The priestly element makes for the PURPOSE of life in an
        intellectual COUP.

        Wooo....hooo.... for my lack of knowledge I am now a BIGOT.

        Kris
      • matchairfriends
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 6, 2008
          http://makeszgirlfriend.googlepages.com/girlfriends.htm