Engaging the times by engaging the moment

  • Ar Junya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      The reactionaries and the oppressors are not timid or circumspect. So
      we must be proactive and assertive in aggressing the opportuities and
      our intitions to further the means and ethos of our belief.. My
      vehicle is http://expage.com/theacademyofthementored.. We are
      enterprising warriors in fact, as well as in spirit. Unless we make
      the personal sacrifice we are just gesturing, posturing dilettantes,
      who 'd be hypocrites to our declarations.

      Ar Junya
      The Organic Gita