Progress is determined by the Right to be the empathy of PURE contingency.

  • kr_krajewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 3:15 PM
      In the environmental quest the Right, including Aberdhinejad, all
      follow the same insistence on the existence of human Nature. The
      determination of progress is by the excuse that the environent is
      something sick, after-all, man-created. If human nature doesn't exist
      then science has progress in store for the Necessity of still finding
      human nature.

      What. I implore, is this Man excusing: the best answer I can give isw
      that he fears irresponsibility. Does anyone have a better more
      justifying of resposnsibility explanation?

      I don't care; I just want to make ENNUI sensible to the touch, ANGST
      realizable in the eating habit.