What's your worldview?

  • billy candelaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 12:06 PM
      Hi guys! let me know what's your world view..your perception of
      reality as you live in now..but first let me set up the meaning
      of "worldview"

      "- A set of prepositions (assumptions which may be true,
      partially true or entirely false) which we hold ( consciously or
      subconsciously, consistently or inconsistently) about the basic
      makeup of our world "

      since i've set the definition. let me give you guide questions in
      order for us to see and clarify our own views:

      1. What is prime reality?
      2. What is the nature of external reality, that is, the world
      around us?
      3. What is a human being?
      4. What happens to a person at death?
      5. Why is it possible to know anything at all?
      6. How do we know what is right and wrong?
      7. What is the meaning of human history?

      there you go...next time i'll put in points on different
      worldviews..okey!

      ( in any case you want to email me up, i prefer my friendster
      account. my e-mail address is Indicated45@.....if you have one-
      -good ; if not just create one and i'll accept yah )