  • jones_very
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2007
      Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself. Such is the first
      principle of existentialism.

      -Jean-Paul Sarte
    • kr_krajewski
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2007
        --- In lecafeexistentialiste@yahoogroups.com, jones_very <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself. Such is the first
        > principle of existentialism.
        >
        > -Jean-Paul Sartre

        > Concerning the issue of the situation of MAN; which is the general
        situation; Such is the dilemma of human beings everywhere (in Space
        >and Time).
        > The situation is ideal though when confronting the particular
        individual. It is found for oneself, the Ego, and then the external
        fact of Place and Environmental energy is oriented to the endlessly
        more internal Person. Thus the antimony of being in the midst of things
        which exist without justification. The situation is created to the
        meaning of oneself purely "Being in the World", and thus Man is the
        situation of the individual Creating himself. His energy then is
        without the principle of THINKING existence. Yes, to Jaspers I guess
        only God has the tap on existence for its Being thought about.

        Kris Krajewski