Appropriating the existence of interpretations to PERSONALIZING...

  • kr_krajewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      I'm not sure where to take this attack of philosophizing a meaningful
      state of understanding. One would perhaps just interpret.

      Nevertheless, here such goes for the new member if he wishes to find his
      nitche as it were.

      The interpretation of UMBRELLAS is for the consideration of psycho-
      somatic essence. But SCISSORS may be all to unqualifiable. How one makes
      practice creative for the mentally measurable? Maybe someone calls the
      use of scissors interpretation itself.

      Yours sincerely,

      Kristoff