hello out there fellow humans

  • amanhunt8
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2003
      I am a new member. Hello. I wish to make contact with the outside
      world and this is how I have chosen to do it. for now. I wish to
      face my illusions because I have faced reality for too long. I will
      warn you i tend to ramble, but that is partly why I like this way of
      communicating because typing flows freely from my brain. This is
      contrary to my speaking ability. The reader reads and responds, how
      will you respond? Can you accept your response to an acceptable
      degree? Do you take back every response you do because you don't know
      who you are, which puts all action on standstill and all thought on
      overload? I'll let you know that I don't understand a lot of things
      in a way that does me any good. I'll also let you know that I like
      to respond to things. I'm not a great initiator. if there is no
      response, are we dead? So if you feel like a litte ditty, i'll let
      you go with that and say bon voyage to you humans with brains and
      legs and fingers and eyes and wet mouths and fuzzy hair.