Get Up ,Stand Up...(Is there light in the end of.....)

  • Rene Volpi (Caligula)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2002
      Happy new year!!!

      To everyone.....After a deep meditation and some good old english tea ,I came to a sudden realization that burned out most of my brain-cells .Hey,we need to stay strong and communicate...I notice that some people are afraid to post,or perhaps they just don't want to,but in this extremely difficult times I think we need to stick together and speak out against what we don't think is right and/or fair.There's much room to grow.Clubs and groups like this ones are pure gold ,some other less fortunate countries where ideas get suffocated by brutal repression don't have this fantastic option that we take from granted. Sometimes we should think about that..or the establishment will end up doing ALL the thinking,(they figure the rest will follow)

      I think the so called "Status Quo" in not even giving us a chance to be part of anything,and why is that,too young?,too stupid?,too generation X?or too silent maybe? All those things and more they call us.I don't think that's right. Do you?

      Maybe we can be the planet's voice,nature's yell for a chance to breath again,the voice of the opressed, of the children and the old ,of the sick and the dying ,maybe we are indeed the last hope for mankind at the touch of a keyboard.Yes,us,you and me....young americans (remember David Bowie?)

      .Well, I think we may just be .We may just be IT.

      You can run but you can hide (when the bombs drop). And they could drop here or anyplace else,in the end it's all the same.I wanna live to see my children grow,my sister married,my school again, don't you?

      These groups are the greatest for that purpose,so let's get together and help ourselves,for in that process everything else will find the way.

      Rene at smartgroup2@yahoogroups.com

      if you wanna join e-mail me at : doriia2002@...