Pictures

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2006
      Does anybody have any pictures from the mid 70's thru mid 80's they
      could post or send me. I pretty much grew up at the valley and would
      love to see picture of any or all divisions during that time. I used to
      have a ton of pictures, but I have been in the military for the last 19
      years, and with all the moves, I have lost most of what I had. Any
      response would be greatly appreciated.